miercuri, 17 aprilie 2013

La vie en rose

La vie en rose

La vie en rose by ank-ank92


    Hello, everyone!
    Today I dream about Paris! I just love this city, it absolutely represents my style and french people are really chic& cute, starting from their lives, their food and ending with their sense for fashion. Also, this city has an incredible charm and it makes me dream about a beautiful and romantic holiday there. ^^
    When I made this cute outfit, I tried to imagine what I would wear at a walk on the streets in Paris. So, that's what I would wear: a simple, chic and comfortable outfit! I wanted it to inspire a relaxed attitude choosing the jeans and the T-shirt, but I also wanted to create a cute outfit, so I also chose these beautiful shoes.
    Hope you'll like this outfit as much as I do. :)
    Until next time, don't forget to be beautiful&shiny!
    Kiss&hugs

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu